Monday, April 8, 2013

The One and ONLY clean energy Solution is in Scottsdale, Az. USA

I have the ONE and ONLY Clean Energy Solution in the world (my own invention). I do not have a patent, (once again, due to no funding). The patent is available. Details are a real “Catch 22″…any details concerning this invention would have to be discussed in front of an attorney of my choosing, and after the proper legal forms were signed. The fee (to discuss the details) is $50,000 USD. My invention investment is $500 Million USD. Projected return on investment exceeds $100 Billion in less than 5 years. Previously the investment cost was listed @ $89 Million. This was before Obama started talking about the u.s. investing several $trillion (of printed money, not backed by anything but air), in the ludicrous myth of a “green economy” . A green economy is founded on intentionally NOT promoting or developing a singular solution for clean energy. My invention would be ready for manufacturing in less than 3 years. This project can be completed simultaneously with the Formula 1® team.

No comments:

Post a Comment